Get Some Instant Authority
with “Do Follow” High PR Back Links.
Ranking highly in the search engines is everyone’s overall aim. Whilst SEO has changed rapidly over the last year or so with Social Media taking on more and more importance many marketers feel back links are now a thing of the past and all of their efforts should be going into building up a social media following and engaging with the major influencers within the niche they are in.
Whilst this is very good practice dont over look good quality high PR back links as a method to get major traction to your websites ranking.
It is still the most powerful single factor taken in to consideration by Google and I would much rather have 1 PR 7 do follow back link than hundreds of Facebook likes or G+’s.
Below is a list of high Authority websites that actually allow links to be added to their sites which give a do follow link back to your website which passes very very powerful link benefits from their site to yours.
The maximum PR Google attribute to a blog is PR6 and you will not find many of those, the ones you do find will not provide do follow links and here is a list of 8 ranging from PR 6 all the way to the top PR provided which is PR9!
Simply follow the steps listed below and you will feel the full power of just what this quality link can do for you.
PR9 Do-Follow Back links
Mozilla.ORG is very well respected website which has been attributed with the highest Page rank possible, PR 9!
Please follow this simple set up.
- Fill out the details and submit Sign Up form.
- Click on Verification Link at your email account from Mozilla to activate your account, after submitting form.
- After activation, log-in to Mozilla with your credentials and visit your profile page.
- Put your short bio with your website’s link.
- Add you photo
Click to save and you have a PR 9 back link!
Another highly respected website, Adobe.com is yet another PR9 Website to get do-follow back links to your website or blog.
Follow the steps here
Please click here to create your account
- Verify it by clicking on confirmation email.
- Spend some time to create a proper profile, make sure you enter all of your details and add your image.
- Adobe have removed the possibility of adding a back link in your profile section
- Here is what to do to get a back link
- Visit the Adobe Forum, ask for help for an issue you have with your website or might have had in the past (Or you might find other people have had a particular problem on the forum who have a link in the post ) Make sure to add your full URL in the post on the forum.
In a couple of days you will see the link is live in the forum passing do follow link juice which again is very powerful.
PR8 Do-Follow back links
ted.com is a PR8 website with innovative videos, research etc. The website can give you a do-follow back link.
Please Click here to register your account
- After activating, Click profile -> Edit Profile.
- Complete the profile section making sure you complete as many fields as possible and always add your picture or avatar. You can even link back to your site using your main keyword which is an added bonus and provides even more link juice. (Add keyword and hyperlink to your site URL)
- Can add up to 3 websites with anchor text keywords
- That’s it, all done and another very powerful high authority back link.
The biggest provider of free ftp software and a highly respected trusted website
- Activate account with email verification
- Log in and click on user control panel. Click on profile and complete the section as before, making sure you complete as many fields as possible and add your image
- Simply insert your back links in your profile and you have another high PR authority back link
Get a backlink from Blogger.com (PR8). Blogger is a popular blogging website owned by Google. This part of the task does not involve setting up a blog, it is simply a way to get a backlink.
- If you don’t already have a Google account create one.
- Login to Blogger.com with your Google account
- Click on “Edit Profile”
- There is a space to add our website but this is a nofollow link (not counted as a backlink). BUT, if you edit the “About Me” section you can add your website and anchor text and get a backlink. For example, My name is David and I live in England . I am the owner of David Henry Marketing
<a href=”http://www.onlinemoneyclub.co.uk”>David Henry Marketing</a>
- Click on “Save Profile”
PR 7 Do Follow Back Links
Get a backlink from StatCounter.com (PR8) – statcounter is a popular website tracking tool. In this method we are going to get a backlink from the statcounter forum.
Please click here to visit the Statcounter Forum and register
- Login and click on your username, then click on “user cpanel“ and then on “edit your details”
- Enter your website URL in the “Your Home Page” box
- Scroll down and click “Save Changes”
Please note: Due to spammers the forum have now set a period of time before you are allowed to update your profile and add your backlink. If you can make a post or 2 in the statcounter forum you will get your profile access. Whilst this is not ideal, it is still worth the effort for a valuable do follow back link. If you do post make sure that your post is useful and either respond to someone’s comment or ask a question related to statcounter.
- Click the “Save Changes” button and check everything looks ok by clicking the “see my public profile” button.
PR6 Do-Follow Back links
Not many people have come across Eventful.com. It is a very popular social news and celeb style site and it has achieved PR6
- Verify Account by email.
- Log in with Facebook or account login
- Add selections in categories listed.
- Click on Profile and add your details, again making sure you add as much info as possible by clicking on “add more info”
- To add your back link please use this code which is basic html. <a href=”http://www.YourDomain.com”>Your Keyword</a> So in my case I would add the link like this: <a href=”http://www.onlinemoneyclub.co.uk”>visit my marketing blog</a>
Complete this process to enjoy a PR 6 back link
The sites above are all authority websites. You can add the links in 1 session if you wish without any issues.